Welcome to Mesquite Pediatrics
We have COVID-19 vaccine available for for 5-11 year olds and also 12 years and up (including booster/3rd doses of Pfizer vaccine for 18 years and up 6 months after their second dose). Go to our COVID-19 Vaccines page to schedule
If you have questions about COVID-19 vaccines, see our FAQ for more information.
Flu Vaccines are also now available, with scheduling through the portal. Click the link for information on how to schedule.
- We now have rapid COVID-19 tests available at our office. We only recommend using these tests in certain circumstances so check our COVID-19 rapid test page for more information. To get a test, your child will first have an appointment with the doctor, who will determine if testing is appropriate. Any copay, deductible, etc will be due just like with any other doctor visit.
- For everything Coronavirus, check out our Coronavirus page .
- TELEMEDICINE - click the link if you have a scheduled telemedicine appointment during the week or if you've been instructed by the doctor on call after hours to log in to the weekend waiting room
- Plant trees just by exercising! Go to our AtlasGO Page , where you can learn how trees can be planted every time you get outside for a run, hike, walk, or bike ride.
- Check out Our Blog , where we will provide updates as they occur
- New financial policy for phone calls and portal messages
At Mesquite Pediatrics, our team of pediatricians offers comprehensive medical care for infants, children and adolescents. Conveniently located in central Tucson, our courteous and knowledgeable staff works hard from first contact to make every visit to our office positive.
Whether it's your child's first visit to our office or just a routine well–child checkup, we strive to make sure you and your child are always comfortable and informed. We take the time to talk with parents to help you understand your child's needs, and we equip you with the knowledge necessary for promoting a lifetime of optimal health and wellness.
To help you get acquainted with our practice, we have provided the important information you need on our website. Please browse these pages to learn more about our doctors, services, office details, commonly asked questions, and new patient forms .
The pediatricians at Mesquite Pediatrics believe exceptional care is obtained when there is an ongoing relationship between the doctor and patient. We want to be lifelong partners in your child's health. We achieve this goal by listening to your questions and concerns and educating you on how to promote a healthy lifestyle for the entire family.
When you choose Mesquite Pediatrics, you can feel confident that you are teaming with knowledgeable, compassionate doctors who have dedicated their careers to child–focused health care. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns. Our pediatricians and staff look forward to meeting you and your family.