What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth through adolescence and early adulthood. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
- Healthy Children.org
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
Pediatric Information on our Website
The following pages have pediatric information that we have put together that we believe will be helpful for our patients.
- Circumcision Care
- Flu Vaccines
- Fluoride Varnish Patient Instructions
- I mmunizations
- Infant and Toddler Vomiting Cure
- Medication Dosing Guide (acetaminophen and ibuprofen)
- Well Check and Immunization Schedule
- Whooping Cough Vaccine for Parents
Our Well Check handouts: