From routine checkups to immunizations, Mesquite Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Well child exams from birth through age 22
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- School, sports, and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- Newborn care
- Vision and hearing services
- Adolescent mental health screening and care
- Dietary/nutrition guidance
- Lab testing
- Frenotomy (tongue-tie repair)
- Dental fluoride varnish application
What Sets us Apart
We have a triage nurse available to answer your questions twenty four hours a day. We have same day sick appointments available every day. We provide breast feeding support. We have state of the art screening for vision (as early as 6 months of age) and hearing (as early as the newborn period). We make every possible effort to respond to questions and problems the same day. We see no point in making people wait even a day for a call back or to have an issue resolved.