Here are some forms that our established patients may need:
- 2022-2023 AIA Sports Form - if you need the form in less than 24 hours, there is a $25 rush form fee. We must receive this form from you at least 4 hours before you need it completed.
- Parent/relative Flu Vaccine Form
- WIC formula and food request
To ensure our practice is the best fit for you family, we ask that you review our practice policies, especially our vaccine policy, and insurances accepted prior to registration:
- Vaccine Policy
- The list of insurances accepted is on the " Our Office " page
Complete patient forms:
Please print and complete a separate set of forms for each child and bring them to your child's first appointment. If you prefer, you are welcome to arrive early to comiplete these forms in our office.
- Newborn Forms (this is for babies under 1 month of age)
- Non-newborn Forms (for all children 1 month of age or older)
- Please print and complete a separate set of forms for each child and bring them to your child's first appointment. If you prefer, you are welcome to arrive early to comiplete these forms in our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need a PDF reader installed. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
Request records (for children 1 month of age or older):
- We need all records from previous clinics to be able to provide the best care to your child
- Please send the Release of Information portion of the patient forms (from above) to your previous doctors.
The Initial Visit
Our pediatricians and staff do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our " Meet the Docs " page to learn more about each of our physicians. We look forward to meeting you!